AIM
Legola33
Skype
Legola33

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

It's true, every word of it is true... *wipes tear from eye* I was there...

Speed painting Poketraine Speed painting Poketraine

Yeah i call BS on this. I dont know what your drawing over but you are basicly drawing over another picture, this really isnt going to help anyone nor is it entertaining to watch. i really dont see the point in this. (half star for the random anime girl drawing bottom right)

lamgelus responds:

hello... mmm i use one picture of my cousin , she want a draw of her and his favorite pokemon... sorry for annoy you with my art... i will improve in the future if you want to check my latest work, please follow me, thanks for your comment

Sister deletes Zelda save Sister deletes Zelda save

i was waiting for the...
" I CANT BELIVE SHE SAVED OVER ALL OF MY SAVES!!!! "
but it never came...

Pen&Paper Assassin Pen&Paper Assassin

Frustrating, realistically the options laid out forced you to max out certain skills and completely ignore the others. Infiltration needs to be maxed out from the start regardless what route you take, combat and perception are also maxed early followed by athletics, then guns get the remaining points to end off at 5.

I managed to get to mission 6 before realising there was a re roll button which helped somewhat with the frustration levels caused by restarting multiple times due to duff rolls when "you need a 4 or higher" and use up two re rolls.

I would have preferred it if there was more options like Julian724 said as it forces you to use skills you may have never intended to use.

I found electronics, explosives, mechanics and sniper pointless skills as the "main route" never really needs them at all. you can make it from start to finish with only doing one mechanics check and even if you fail it doesn't affect the game (don't know if that was intentional)

Its a luck based game and would be more enjoyable with more options focusing on choices you think your skills would be good at rather than having to play a certain way the game forces you to.

and finally i think if you failed some rolls it should allow you to try different things, i know there was some aspects of this (like dodging bullets and trying again) but I think it would have been better if you did it more often especially at the start of missions as there was a lot of "mission start - make this roll... failed? well you lose"

Overall a frustrating time waster but could be made enjoyable with maybe a skill tree system that unlocks options rather then randomised rolling. but that's just me.

If you are intrested in my route, it was
(Go inside - 4+ inf) (4+ inf - gun down (12+) *if failed roll dodge and then try on 13+) (crowd shot 12+ guns) (6+ Inf) - (3+ Per - 3+ com) (7+ per (sneak) 6+ Inf, 2+ ath) (16+ electronics *that i fail*, 8+ inf, 2+ ath, 7+ Inf, (climb) 4+ ath, 7+ inf, 2+ com, 6+ inf) (10+ inf (follow) 10+inf, 5+ guns)

as you can see that's 10 rolls on infiltration (most of which can't be avoided) 3/4 guns, 3/4 athletics, 2 combat, 2 perception. If you want to do something like this again I would strongly recommend giving the player more control even if it means more work for yourself making it.

Blobzone responds:

Hey there,

i dont even disagree with you :)

The planning of the game was kinda a distaster though (using this as a excuse)!!!

After i finished it I even noticed some of the things you mentioned (but try changing that without starting the game from the beginning)

The skill tree system sounds interesting, but hmm i tried to do it a bit more pen&paper like.
I think the dice-rolling is an essential part of that.

I mean, have you ever played a real pen&paper session? Although you have a good character it still can happen that you have like 3 miss rolls in a row, etc.

Well, whatever, thanks for playing and the thoughtful review.

Cheers!

Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

Love the game, once you get a hang of it's really not that hard, it just comes down to map memory and timing mostly (1,2,3 for spikes) the gems were fun to hunt down and the map construction was good. I loved how the different modes allowed you to replay levels again without feeling like they were just been churned and reused.

Looking at the other comments I see you need to put a code in to attempt the lava medal but have tried in multiple places in the game to input the code yet have failed to achieve anything. I originally thought you had "10 lives" meaning you could only touch the ground 9 times to complete the first 5 levels... I managed to do this (by jumping before the round started) but it seems it wasn't clear to me that I had to go about it another way. any chance you could make it clearer what to do with that?

I found the time trail bear the easiest as I had already completed the maps and the shadow bear just floated around behind me for most of them. the best order to complete medals would to leave the no checkpoints till last as you then have a very good understanding of the mechanics of the games and map layout and could do most levels without even dying on the first try.

I don't know if it was just me but i found sometime the up/down keys (and rarely the side keys) to not respond so i would have to triple tap them to make sure i dropped down a platform or jet packed as multiple times It didn't follow through with my input and ended up sawed in half or spiked. Don't know if thats an issue for most people but it's something I had to deal with.

10/10 would bear again

MadNukin responds:

I never had a complaint about the buttons not responding. I'm trying to figure it out but I can't seem to find any issues with the code. About the floor is lava medal, use the konami code on the main menu, don't use A and B, but Z and X.

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

Nicely done everyone! Happy Picoday 2015!

In Anticipation In Anticipation

Really nice, nice and smooth, not over done with the Christmas jingles, loops cleanly and something you wouldn't mute because it doesn't get annoying!

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 5/5

Voice Demo [2009] Voice Demo [2009]

lol what happened...

seriously.... that was some poor voice acting... its nice to know you have improved since 2 years ago... for future reference... possibly some background music...

also...1:20.... is that a muppet voice?

Play Him Off Keyboard Cat Play Him Off Keyboard Cat

darn you jonny...

YAY keyboard cat... meow!

DoDoDuuDoDoDuDuDuu *keychange* DoDoDuuDoDoDuDuDuu *keychange* DoDoDuuDoDoDuDuDuu duuu du-du-du-du-dududuuu *and repeat on loop for hours*

this is now going to be stuck in my head for ages now... not the best version i have heard... but still a funny uplifting song none the less... so 9/10

bigjonny13 responds:

Hahahahaha, you actually reviewed it :D

ROBOX ROBOX

Very fluid and charismatic, my only issue is that when the box squishes at the start it seems to go behind a wall, maybe a few extra pixels would fix that so it doesn't seem so straight? - wasn't expecting animation from you but look forward to what other amazing creations you come out with.
It's always a pleasure with your art!

CypressDahlia responds:

Really good insight. thank you!

PicOrgy PicOrgy

Oh how i miss attending the super secret orgy's - I love your take on people, i managed to work out a hand full of them before looking at the list, and going through it I love how you have captured the them when referring to my own mental image of what they look like.

PS: its nice to see you captured TheSwains manly sparkles... most people miss that out!

Faun Girl and Crow Friend - India Ink Faun Girl and Crow Friend - India Ink

Really digging all these daemons you're splashing out with. Love the feel of this one. Fantastic <3